- UConn’s Shabazz Napier is following in Kemba Walker’s footstepsPosted 3 days ago
- DAILY DISH: UConn not getting enough respectPosted 18 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Memphis is a fraud; Kansas looks like a No. 1 teamPosted 18 days ago
- College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon Recap: FGCU, LaSalle, VCU and morePosted 25 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Andrew Wiggins was a little passive in Kansas debutPosted 39 days ago
- When are the next retro Jordans coming out?Posted 146 days ago
- Victor Oladipo shines in NBA Summer LeaguePosted 152 days ago
NBA Draft Profile: Daniel Orton
- Updated: April 30, 2010
6-10, 255 lbs.
STRENGTHS: Orton is a great athlete with NBA size, a huge wingspan and terrific potential. He has all the physical tools to be an excellent player in the NBA.
WEAKNESSES: Orton only averaged 3.3 points and 3.4 rebounds in 13.2 minutes per game. So, in other words, he’s extremely raw and should probably stay in school at least a few more years.
Player Stats courtesy of www.cbssports.com.