- Podcast: Why Andrew Wiggins is struggling, is Kentucky an elite team?Posted 14 hours ago
- UConn’s Shabazz Napier is following in Kemba Walker’s footstepsPosted 6 days ago
- DAILY DISH: UConn not getting enough respectPosted 21 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Memphis is a fraud; Kansas looks like a No. 1 teamPosted 21 days ago
- College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon Recap: FGCU, LaSalle, VCU and morePosted 28 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Andrew Wiggins was a little passive in Kansas debutPosted 42 days ago
- When are the next retro Jordans coming out?Posted 149 days ago
- Victor Oladipo shines in NBA Summer LeaguePosted 156 days ago
NBA Draft Profile: Jordan Crawford
- Updated: April 30, 2010
6-4, 195 lbs.
STRENGTHS: Crawford is an outstanding shooter. He shot 46.2% from the floor while averaging 20.5 points per game for Xavier in 2009-10. He also is one of the best clutch scorers in the draft, having showcased that in the Sweet 16 against Kansas State in Salt Lake City, when he hit a game-tying, double-overtime-forcing three from nearly 26 feet away.
WEAKNESSES: Crawford is only 6-4, which means he lacks size for a 2-guard and may have trouble defending bigger 2′s in the NBA.
Player Stats courtesy of www.cbssports.com.