- Podcast: Why Andrew Wiggins is struggling, is Kentucky an elite team?Posted 1 day ago
- UConn’s Shabazz Napier is following in Kemba Walker’s footstepsPosted 7 days ago
- DAILY DISH: UConn not getting enough respectPosted 22 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Memphis is a fraud; Kansas looks like a No. 1 teamPosted 22 days ago
- College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon Recap: FGCU, LaSalle, VCU and morePosted 29 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Andrew Wiggins was a little passive in Kansas debutPosted 43 days ago
- When are the next retro Jordans coming out?Posted 150 days ago
- Victor Oladipo shines in NBA Summer LeaguePosted 156 days ago
NBA Draft Profile: Larry Sanders
- Updated: April 30, 2010
6-11, 235 lbs.
College: Virginia Commonwealth
STRENGTHS: Sanders is an athletic freak with a huge wingspan, great length, and tremendous defensive ability. He is also an excellent rebounder and nearly averaged a double-double in 2009-10 at VCU.
WEAKNESSES: Sanders is not a great low-post scorer. He does not possess a refined offensive game, and will probably not be a reliable scorer in the NBA.
Player Stats courtesy of www.cbssports.com.