- Podcast: Why Andrew Wiggins is struggling, is Kentucky an elite team?Posted 3 hours ago
- UConn’s Shabazz Napier is following in Kemba Walker’s footstepsPosted 5 days ago
- DAILY DISH: UConn not getting enough respectPosted 21 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Memphis is a fraud; Kansas looks like a No. 1 teamPosted 21 days ago
- College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon Recap: FGCU, LaSalle, VCU and morePosted 28 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Andrew Wiggins was a little passive in Kansas debutPosted 42 days ago
- When are the next retro Jordans coming out?Posted 149 days ago
- Victor Oladipo shines in NBA Summer LeaguePosted 155 days ago
NBA Draft Profile: Solomon Alabi
- Updated: April 30, 2010
7-1, 251 lbs.
College: Florida State
STRENGTHS: Alabi has impressive size (7-1, 251) and athleticism. He has the potential to be a terrific shotblocker and defensive presence down low.
WEAKNESSES: Not a terrific low-post scorer. Also, does not have NBA-level offensive skill beyond incredible athletic ability.
Player Stats courtesy of www.cbssports.com.