- Podcast: Why Andrew Wiggins is struggling, is Kentucky an elite team?Posted 17 hours ago
- UConn’s Shabazz Napier is following in Kemba Walker’s footstepsPosted 6 days ago
- DAILY DISH: UConn not getting enough respectPosted 21 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Memphis is a fraud; Kansas looks like a No. 1 teamPosted 21 days ago
- College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon Recap: FGCU, LaSalle, VCU and morePosted 29 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Andrew Wiggins was a little passive in Kansas debutPosted 42 days ago
- When are the next retro Jordans coming out?Posted 149 days ago
- Victor Oladipo shines in NBA Summer LeaguePosted 156 days ago
NBA Draft Profile: Elliot Williams
- Updated: May 4, 2010
6-4, 180 lbs.
STRENGTHS: Williams is a solid combo guard with an excellent jump shot and a knack for making the right decision. He has good size for a guard (6-4), and rebounds the ball well.
WEAKNESSES: Williams probably won’t be a star on the NBA level, especially if he comes out now. He isn’t spectacular in any area, but has the scoring and rebounding ability to be a solid pro for a long time.
Player Stats courtesy of www.cbssports.com.