- UConn’s Shabazz Napier is following in Kemba Walker’s footstepsPosted 2 days ago
- DAILY DISH: UConn not getting enough respectPosted 17 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Memphis is a fraud; Kansas looks like a No. 1 teamPosted 17 days ago
- College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon Recap: FGCU, LaSalle, VCU and morePosted 24 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Andrew Wiggins was a little passive in Kansas debutPosted 38 days ago
- When are the next retro Jordans coming out?Posted 145 days ago
- Victor Oladipo shines in NBA Summer LeaguePosted 151 days ago
Craziest Ron Artest, Metta World Peace Moments of All-time
- Updated: April 23, 2012
By: Kels Dayton
In case you haven’t seen it by now, the Artest formerly known as Ron (as ESPN’s Neil Everett calls him), completely abandoned his namesake in the Lakers’ win over Oklahoma City on Sunday, decking James Harden and sending him to the floor in an inexplicable move.
Now, I don’t believe World Peace meant to take out Harden; I don’t think he even knew who it was that was kind of-sort-of intruding on his 35 feet of personal space after he threw down with a dunk during the third quarter. But this is just the type of Ron Artest insanity that we’ve seen since he burst into the league in the late 90′s. This is the same guy that pulled down Paul Pierce’s shorts and then sang about it (2nd video). Below are some of Ron’s craziest moments.