- UConn’s Shabazz Napier is following in Kemba Walker’s footstepsPosted 17 hours ago
- DAILY DISH: UConn not getting enough respectPosted 16 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Memphis is a fraud; Kansas looks like a No. 1 teamPosted 16 days ago
- College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon Recap: FGCU, LaSalle, VCU and morePosted 23 days ago
- DAILY DISH: Andrew Wiggins was a little passive in Kansas debutPosted 37 days ago
- When are the next retro Jordans coming out?Posted 144 days ago
- Victor Oladipo shines in NBA Summer LeaguePosted 150 days ago
NBA Great Charles Barkley Pranked by Japanese Reporter
- Updated: May 12, 2012
By: Kels Dayton
This is a hilarious look back at a young Barkley and teammate Rick Mahorn getting punked by a Japanese reporter.
It’s classic Barkley, back in his cocky, elite athlete days. At one point, Barkley offers to help Japan improve in
basketball by telling the reporter that he’ll play for the Japanese National Team if they pay him 10 million bucks.
You’ve gotta love ol’ Charles.